This intricate project in the heart of St. James inserts new-build headquarters accommodation for Berry Bros. & Rudd, retaining the Edwardian elevation of 62 but remaking the 1949 elevation to 63 by Welch and Lander, to resemble more closely their original intent, uncovered through extensive research.
The perspective and this drawing shows the new elevation to Pickering Place.




Previous | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |